Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Call for Recipes!

I'm so excited!  With the help of my friend Brittney, I'm finally starting my first food blog.  My motivation?  Picky eaters.  Extremely hungry, yet strong-willed, determined, picky eaters.  I am constantly trying new recipes, but with little success among the ranks (except my husband, who never complains - whether because he likes the food or he's scared to protest I'm not always sure!).

My goal in this blog is to reach out to friends and family and find what foods work best in their homes.   Please send me recipes of your kids' favorite meals and I'll post them!  I majored in Dietetics in college (nutrition) and am somewhat crippled by my desire to serve healthy meals.  It's a lot harder to cook HEALTHY meals for kids.  Most of my own recipes I post will be fairly nutritious, but I'm willing to branch out to get my kids to eat!

It will probably take me a few weeks to get the recipes posted and have the blog better organized.  Keep the recipes coming, though, and I promise it will help us all stay sane as we feed those hungry little monsters in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment