Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Brief Hiatus

I've been boycotting my blog for the last couple of weeks out of frustration.  My kids (Ellie in particular) have become even more picky - if that's possible.  Ellie wouldn't even eat her mac n' cheese today!  Unbelievable.  That leaves yogurt and ... well, just yogurt that she'll eat on a daily basis.  Time to call the doctor since she hasn't even gained a pound since January.

Here's a picture of what I think of as the "perfect kids' meal" that I made for Ellie.  It's completely NOT homemade, which makes me shudder, but I was desperate.  She ended up not eating any of it!  It's dinosaur chicken nuggets, sweet potato tater tots, crescent roll, apple, and cheese.



Sorry for venting, but I had to let that out!  I haven't had a lot of inspiration adding recipes that my kids won't eat, so I've decided to put on some recipes that I really like.  Just because my kids don't enjoy food doesn't mean I can't!  Thanks Brittney for keeping the blog going during my absence!  

No comments:

Post a Comment